|Name Meaning:||Hunter from Wiehen|
The Wiehenvenator is a playable carnivorous creature in Beasts of Bermuda. It is the second fastest terrestrial predator, the fastest being Megaraptor. Both of these creatures can chase their prey for long distances thanks to their incredible speed. Such prey include the Parasaurolophus, Velociraptor and Ichthyovenator, as well as most juvenile creatures.
The Wiehenvenator can detect the amount of health a nearby creature has. This lets the Wiehenvenator properly decide whether combat should be initiated or not, as the health of a creature can determine if a fight will be easy or rough. Additionally, the Wiehenvenatorr can invest talent points into the ability Identification to further enhance its ability to detect, revealing their stamina, comfort, sex, water, food and even ability power. With such knowledge of its prey, the Wiehenvenator can easily capitalize on their weakness.
Pros and Cons
- Can reveal the information of its prey
- Great agility
- Stronger in numbers. Enough to take down T.rex with coordination.
- Susceptible to injury
- Middling weather resistance
- Weak as solo. Expect to hunt smaller creatures or live off of spawn gore as a solo player.
- Primary Attack: A large, outward bite. It deals modest damage and has a moderate rate of attack speed.
- Secondary Attack: Same as the Primary Attack, except it makes the Wiehenvenator bite downwards instead of forwards.
- Special Ability: The Wiehenvenator can gather the information of its prey. When the Ability Key is held down, a cursor will appear on the screen. When this cursor is pointed at a creature, it will be identified, allowing the Wiehenvenator to see its stats. This ability consumes ability power.
The Wiehenvenator must be cautious around larger creatures with injury-inducing attacks, such as the Tyrannosaurus and Saichania. One wrong step, and the Wiehenvenator will be crippled in a single hit.
- A charging Pachycephalosaurus can outspeed the Wiehenvenator.
- As of the 21st december 2021, Wiehenvenator lost it's bleeding ability and also the serrated teeth which got replaced with sharp teeth.
- Wiehenvenator is one of the fastest-swimming non-aquatic playable creatures, becoming a fairly competent swimmer when the aqua affinity, strong lungs and resilience talents are maxed out. Due to this, it can be an excellent dinosaur for island hopping. But as always, beware of aquatic predators.
- Before 4th november 2022 Wiehenvenator was called Megalosaurus, but it's name was changed due to new paleontological discoveries
More information is available in the Wiehenvenator Spotlight Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTrG5RvCDCg&t=1s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkz4VHx4a0M (Updated Wiehenvenator video for 2020)